Friday, February 24, 2012

22 Feb 2012

I know this is kind of weird getting an email from me today. But we had a zone conference on monday and couldnt email. And we had our P-Day yesterday, because our usual P-Day was taken up with zone conference. BUT, because Carnival was yesterday, we couldnt email the family. So President Tavares allowed us to send a QUICK email telling the family that we havent died :) And we are all good.Carnival was REALLLLLYYY tranquil. It was great. I think if people want to party, they go to Rio or something. Londrina was GUREAT! Yes, its my birthday. And we are going to be working! Whoop whoop! I got my package! Mom...honestly, it is/was awesome :) I gave some candy to my AP because he REALLY wanted some when I picked up my package yesterday. Anyways...this is all the time I have for this. Sorry. I love you all and I will write more next week!

Love,Sister Empey

No comments:

Post a Comment