Monday, September 10, 2012

September 10, 2012


Hello everyone!                                                                                                                                                                                        Not a whole lot happened really exciting this week. I found a cooking store with powdered sugar and chocolate chips! I was SUPER giddy about that! Thats about it haha. But I decided to spend it on sending pictures!
..lifes good in Brazil!!!! Dont forget that Im still smiling, laughing, and doing the work that I know I need to do! :)

Love you allllllll!

Sister Empey

(Sister Empey spent all the rest if her email time sending us pictures...so here they are!)
Hey, I'm picking oranges!!! :D
These are my amazing, stylish running shoes that Mom just sent me.  Don't  I look fabulous?!

The guy in the black tank top is our latest baptism.  "Hes the coolest guy ever!  And his brother next to him was baptised like 3 days before we got in the area. They are on fire. Really cool!"


This is my care package from Irene and Sara...love themmmmmm!






..

No comments:

Post a Comment