Monday, September 3, 2012

September 3, 2012

MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My email got deleted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 Oh no! And my hour is up! How horrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Im so sorry I dont know what to do! Its gone forever! Ill write a hand written letter this week and send it to you! I HATE technology sometimes! IM SORRRRRRRYYYYY!

But really quick! We batized a kid this week! He has 19yrs and he wants to serve a mission in a year! YAY! We are going to help his sister be baptized hopefully in a couple of weeks. Hes suuuuppper cool! Love you!

Again...Im so sorry!
Love,
Katelyn


A note from Mom:  This week Sister Empey received two packages, one from her dear friends Irene and Sara, and the other from our family!  In her words, "I got a package (medium size) from Sara and Irene!!!!! How awesome huh??!?!?!?! Oh how I love them!"
We sent her some comfortable shoes that she desperately needed for her back problems.  She has been suffering for several months now and has received quite a bit of very specific treatments to help alleviate her pain....all of which have not helped :(  Sister Empey is becoming discouraged... I can tell, but she won't admit that (she's quite stubborn).  More than anything, she has a great desire to serve and to continue on with her mission until the end;  so she is living with the continual pain.  She is having an MRI tonight.  Please...if you could remember her in your prayers, and pray for Heavenly Father's sustaining Holy Spirit to be with her.  She's tough, and I have no doubt she'll make it.  I have great faith in the power of prayer, and the sustaining power of love that suppresses all fears and embeds deep in the soul -giving you the power to go on.
My love to you all for your continual love and support,
Jennifer


No comments:

Post a Comment